Monday, December 3, 2007

It's Moving Day!!!


As I am writing, Brett and I are in the process of moving to our new house... literally.... the moving guys are loading up our belongings! What an exciting time! Well, Brett and I were up last night until around 1am trying to finish organizing everything, and then we were up this morning at 6:30am to tear apart our bed and get that ready too... So, we are dragging a little, but very excited.
I am so thankful that Brett and I are both very organized people! (when we want to be..,haha) We set up a color-coding labeling system for every room in our new house. Then we labeled every single item that needed moving. We put up maps in our new house to direct people to the correct rooms. The moving guys even complimented us on this, since it will help the process to go much faster and smoother. That made us feel great to hear that, because we have worked so hard for many nights to make this as easy as possible! We will update you with more info as soon as we can!

Our realtor, Beth, took this picture for us right after we closed on our house. It is hard to see, but Brett's holding the keys!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so happy for you guys! moving sucks, but it's exciting too. good luck getting settled in. we can't wait to come visit!