
After cutting off about 5 lbs of fluffy fur, it was time for the bath. Brett volunteered to be the tub-mate.
Aww... so pitiful....
We all survived, and needless to say, she looked a little "poofy" afterwards!
Three weekends ago, we decided to embark on the journey of landscaping our new lawn. With all the needed work it took many hours to complete this renovation! We planted many smaller bushes and three trees. Obviously, our yard has green patches... not exactly grass, so we are hoping to plant some seed this next weekend.

We took a trip on Easter weekend to see David and Desiree! We had a great time! This picture was taken while Brett was driving on I-85... in the future, I will wait until we pull over...but we were too excited to wait!
Cali was very happy to be taking her first road trip!
GOOD NEWS - Hershey and Cali loved each other! They played hard and rested hard too!
This picture goes out to David... we love you! That brings us to this past weekend. Since we try to keep our life as interesting and unpredictable as possible, Brett ended up giving me the best haircut of my life! Who knows how this came about, but I am so thrilled with his work! Earlier that week, I trimmed Brett's hair. So we did each other a great favor, and we are both very pleased! Here are a few pictures:


These were just a few quick shots... he did everything perfectly even, and I have really enjoyed this. The experience has brought us to a new level of trust in our marriage! :) Ok, enough pictures for now.... we will write again soon!
5 comments:
Wow Jes! I love your new hair!! Hott stuff! *whistles* Maybe I should come up there & let Brett cut mine...haha!
I'm glad ya'll are doing well! I miss you!
You are braver by far than I will ever be. I cut Matt's hair all the time, but in no way is coming near my head with scissors. Love ya!
Like the new haircut! You sure are brave!
awww i love the new haircut!
The haircuts look good to me!
Post a Comment