Saturday, January 3, 2009

Crisp Family - Christmas Part 2

A Crisp Family Christmas

We arrived in Virginia in time for a wonderful Italian dinner...courtesy of Desiree. We were all so happy to be together! This was the first time being together since our family vacation over the summer.

Here we are hanging out the first night.
(note that Hershey has a "squiggles" too)

When we got up the next day, we treated it as though it was Christmas Eve. Which means it is time for the traditionally untraditional amazing Crisp family meal. We had items like a turkey cranberry wreath (that's what Brett is working on), golden potato soup, turkey roll-ups...yummy! I am missing it just typing about it.

Here is the table spread...

Hannah was kind of eager to get into the presents. How cute!

Christmas picture in front of the tree and the mantle. Brett and I really enjoyed this Christmas!

We started opening some presents...here is a gift for our handymen. "All for one and one for all!"


The Crisps have a great back yard. We had lots of fun playing football out there. (Just dodge the goose poop.)


As much as I would like to say that I was outstanding on the field....I wasn't. It didn't matter because it was so much fun. David did take home the MVP award!


One day we decided to go bowling. It was a lot of fun!

As our time in Virginia was starting to wrap up, it was time to celebrate another special day.... Brett's birthday!!!! We were playing games in the dining room and the family surprised him with a wonderful birthday cake! He wasn't even expecting it!

We would really like to thank both of our famlies for making this the best Christmas that we have ever had. It was very special and we made so many memories that we will keep with us forever!

No comments: