
This morning I woke up to the snow scene that I had hoped for. (well, I would have liked a few more inches, but I'm very happy with our 2-3.) White mounds over the hills at our house and on our street. It is always fun to wake up and look out the window and see that it is SO BRIGHT outside... then you know that the snow is covering everything!

To me, it looks like Christmas. The time when we celebrate the coming of Christ our Lord. Everything has a touch of white...of purity, just as God's Son purifies us.
3 comments:
HI Mr. Brett and Mrs. Jessica,
This is Kimber Wassenberg.
Just wanted to let you know that we've got about 2 feet up here in Northern VA!
Not to make you jealous or anything...just thought I'd share!
Love,
Kimber
P.S. - The snow pictures are so pretty!
Great posts! Thanks for catching up! I know how time consuming it is but greatly appreciated! We hated to leave but as you pointed out, it was the "responsible" thing to do. It would have been so much more fun to be "snowed in" at your house. We're looking forward to seeing you again in a few days!
I absolutely love getting to keep up with you two through your blog. I miss you guys and wish we lived closer. Love you both bunches!
Post a Comment