Saturday, November 17, 2007

Updates

As this beautiful Saturday morning begins, I am thrilled to say that Brett and I are feeling much better! We have seen lots of improvements over the past few days! I ended up failed my flu test, and I ended up having bronchitis which could be treated with a Z-pack... what a creation! Brett was also given another prescription after a 2nd doctor's visit, and he is almost back to normal, too.

Last night, Brett made his amazing cheesecake which has a walnut-graham cracker crust. He made this because we are going to a dessert social tonight at Westover Church which is a part of the newcomers' class that we have been attending. We have really enjoyed being a part of Westover!

We found out this week that one of our friends from college is pregnant! Laura we love you! You will be an amazing mom!

House update: We are beginning to collect boxes for packing up all of our stuff. I never thought that I would be THIS excited about packing! Everything has been falling into place, and we are set to close on November 30th. We are so thankful for this opportunity! God has been working through every step of this process!

I must mention again that Brett and I are thrilled to be going to Haviland, Kansas next week to celebrate Thanksgiving. Please view Patrick and Jana's blog to see the pictures of our niece. She seems to be growing and changing every day! Also, we will get to spend time with Brett's parents, who we haven't seen in over a month, and his grandparents. We haven't seen them since the wedding. It will be a wonderful celebration!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I miss you two!

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Yay for feeling better! We are so excited about the new house!! God is truly blessing you two!