For the first time in our relationship, we have managed to get ourselves sick at the same time. We are both home sick today. Interestingly enough, we have two totally opposite things. Brett has more of a stomach virus, and I have all of the symptoms of the flu. I guess the strategy is to make sure that we don't swap our illnesses! Please keep us in your prayers! Since Thanksgiving is just around the corner, we are hoping to really take care of ourselves and get much better in time to take our exciting trip...
That's right, we are going to Kansas to visit with all of Brett's family. I have never been that far west before. We are flying out a week from today. Also, our connecting flight is in St. Louis, and I haven't been their either! We are looking forward to new experiences in our life together! Since we are meeting with Brett's family for Thanksgiving, we will be getting together with my whole family on Dec. 22nd to celebrate Christmas! More about holiday plans to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww. its no fun to be sick, especially at the same time...get better quickly!
Post a Comment