This past Friday, Brett and I celebrated our 8-month-aversary. We got Ice Dream from Chickfila on our way to VA to celebrate! :) It is difficult to believe that it has been that long since we had our dearest family members and friends together for the celebration of our dreams. Little did we know - the celebration was only beginning! I can't even begin to tell you all of the many things that I have learned about being a wife. And I know that I have along way to go - but the journey is amazing!!! Sometimes we just laugh at ourselves because we can be so silly. The spontaneous laughter is the best!
One thing I am learning that is definitely worth noting is the following: Marriage is better the longer you are married. When both of you make efforts, the longer you are married and the more you figure out about each other, the more comfortable you are with one another, the more you turn things over to God, the more unified you become.... It just gets better and better - that's all I can say! If it made no sense to you, forgive me!
Basically, I can't imagine my life without Brett. He motivates me to become a better daughter, sister, friend, and more devoted Christian. I am so thankful for the unpredictable ways that God has radically moved in our lives......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey guys. i heard about the tornado in greensboro, and was wondering how you all made out. i know tornados can not take up much space and just follow a very little path, so you may not have been affected at all. hope not. just wanted you to know we were thinking about you!
patrick and jana
we're good...it wasn't too bad around us.
Post a Comment