
This scene took place a few weeks ago, but it is so cute that I had to add it in.
Let me preface the situation: We took Cali to a local dog school for puppy classes and one obedience class. The name of the place is Southern Tails. Ally is the instructor and she has a huge following in this area. Word of mouth has turned her into one of the greatest things ever for families who have a new puppy. I mean, hundreds of people take her classes - which teach you how to communicate with your dog, how to read your dog, and how to successfully train/discipline your dog. It was more of a training for me than Cali, but let me tell you, she is such an easy dog now since she hasn't picked up the usual bad habits and she listens to Brett and myself above anything else. We are slightly spoiled to say the least.
Anyway, a few weeks ago Southern Tails hosted a "yappy hour" beach party for all of the local dogs. Dogs were to come dressed for the party. Since Cali and I wear the same shirt size (how convenient?) we just dressed her in one of my tank-tops. It is pink with yellow polka-dots, if you can't see. Let me tell you, Cali was excited as soon as we said "you want to go for a car ride?" She was going crazy!!!
We got to the party and there were atleast 30+ dogs along with 1-2 owners each at the building. It was a huge party and everyone was having a blast together and mingling while the dogs were doing dog things - mostly sniffing.
As silly as it may seem that we took our dog to party - it was fun! We enjoyed doing something different, and Ally was thrilled to see us there. We even recognized some of the people that we knew from our puppy classes.
Life is all about doing things that are different/unique and making wonderful memories!
1 comment:
Yall are such a cute lil family with your dog! :)I hope I can make it up there again sometime & we can get together...I'd love to hang out with yall!PS-Brett...thanks for the encouragement & prayers!
Post a Comment