Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer Playlist

So for the past several years, I've made a mixed CD for most of the seasons as they come and go. I try to pick a few songs that are new, as well as some favorites and some unknowns. Here's my playlist for Summer 2008:

New Soul - Yael Naim
Viva la Vida - Coldplay
Mercy - Duffy
Wonderful World - James Morrison
Slow Dance - John Legend
From My Heart to Yours - Laura Izibor
Three More Days - Ray LaMontagne
Lucky - Jason Mraz (feat. Colbie Callait)
Strawberry Swing - Coldplay
Many the Miles - Sara Bareilles
Breathe In, Breathe Out - Mat Kearney
Samson - Regina Spektor
Open Your Eyes - Snow Patrol

I've also pulled out the soundtrack to the 1st season of The O.C. and have really been enjoying listening to it. This brings back memories from my Sophomore year at Southern Wesleyan. Some of my friends had the 1st season on DVD and one weekend when I was sick I watched almost the entire season and was hooked. I only watched the show through part of the 2nd season, but that was a fun "random" memory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your mixes! I hope to hear some this weekend! Looking forward to seeing you and Jes!

Mom