A few weeks ago we went down to Charlotte to have our friends Candice and Daniel Lanning of The Beautiful Mess Photography take some pictures of us.
We never had any engagement pictures taken before we got married, so we wanted to have some pictures of us capturing our personalities and our love for one another. We also wanted to have some "family" pictures including Cali!
Candice and Daniel shot our wedding last year, and they did not disappoint with these pictures...check them out! We are thrilled with these pictures and will cherish them for years to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I have been stalking your blog and Candice's since the photo shoot... I mean crazily... Like multiple times a day :)
I love the pictures! They are so great and they totally bring out your love for each other and illustrate that love so well. I am so happy for the two of you! The slideshow almost brought tears to my eyes :)
Anyway, love you and I hope to talk to you reaaaaaaaaaal soon:)
Hey y'all...did your pictures come in the mail :)?
Post a Comment