We were mesmerized by the show from about the first 30 seconds until the end! I kept wanting there to be more.... what a story... such drama, beauty, and humor all rolled into one. I highly recommend this broadway show! You won't be disappointed!
Oh, I forgot to mention this, but before we went to the show, Brett picked out a trendy, new restaurant in downtown Charlotte for dinner. MEZ is the combination of an upscale movie theater, sports bar, and fine dining all rolled into one. What a neat idea? Wish I had thought of that and I'd be a millionaire right now... oh well... Anyway, Brett had the seafood ravioli and scallops and prawns and I had the filet with homemade gnocchi. I wish that I could make the words sound as good as the food is! Well, you'll just have to take my word for it. If you're in the Charlotte area and you're looking for something different, try it out!
1 comment:
Such a cute couple! I am so glad you are having such wonderful adventures!
Post a Comment