This year Brett and I were able to spend 4 days at with our family at the beach. The time flew, but it was wonderful! We hardly took any pictures, but here are a few. A couple of things that made this trip extra special - Finley! and my Aunt Alice and cousins Jacob and Lindsay came to visit!

Brett and Nate playing paddle-ball.
The weather was wonderful! Lots of sun and warmth... perfect beach weather. I WILL say that the only disappointing part of our trip was the large number of baby sting-rays all in the water... that's ok though, I decided to stay at the baby pool created by the tide going out.
Relaxing in the sun. Left to right: Jacob, Alice, and Lindsay

The fam playing football!

Proud grandparents holding Finley!
I have to include this picture. It became a running joke that if you pass Finley to Brett, it brings stuff out of Finley. One end or the other... it never failed. Brett was such a good sport and he didn't mind, but this was probably the worst spit up that took place at the beach. Obviously Finley feels better.
We really had a great time at the beach! This is one of my favorite things in the whole world and it is fun to start new memories with the next generation in our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment