Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy 4th Wedding Anniversary!!!

To my wonderful husband,
It's hard to believe that what started out as a deep friendship in 2003, blossomed into love in 2006.

Time has flown by, and we're now celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary. I thought this would be the perfect time to recap some of my favorite things that we have experienced over the past 4 years.


To start off with... there's no one that I'd rather... MARRY!


n25518705_33565103_7465.jpg


Celebrate an anniversary with...

(pic from our 1st anniversary)

Make amazing cheesecakes with...

Travel with to Hong Kong... twice....

Travel with on a snowy weekend in DC...
First experience a cooking class with... filled with lots of laughter...
Go golfing with...
Ride with on a beautiful fall day in the NC mountains...
Play with in the snow... and maybe hit with a few snowballs...
Enjoy Mexico with...
Kiss a dolphin with...
Go rock it out at a Beach Boys concert with...
Run through the sprinkler with...
...with anyone but YOU, Brett! I love you now more than ever. Thanks for the wonderful memories from the past 4 years of marriage and the past 8 years of our lives. Here's to many more years and adventures!!!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Jes, you are amazing! I couldn't have picked a more perfect mate for my son than you. Your love for Brett is a blessing to us.

Amanda said...

Happy anniversary to you both! Brett, we're happy to have you in the family! And Jessica, thanks for finally updating your blog! :)