Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wrapping up 2012 and heading into the New Year!

Here are some random pics from the last few weeks:

This little cutie loves rolling around on the floor.

Birthday decorations for Brett.

Since we were all still sick on Brett's birthday, we had lots of special meals at home.  We started out with french toast:

For a little taste of home, I made one of his favorite recipes that his Mom makes...chicken enchilada soup.  YUM!  I don't have a pic of it because I was distracted and we ate it all. 

For dinner we had shiitake mushroom and pumpkin risotto.  It was really good!

Isaac had his first experience with balloons. He was mesmerized! 

Cuddling on New Year's Day

May not look too appetizing, but it's pasta with butternut squash, blue cheese and chorizo.  We served it with green beans.


Each day he is getting better and better at sitting up while he plays.

Yes... we do still have an adorable puppy. Cali is so good with Isaac but she has hardly made the blog lately.  She is still a super sweet girl!  We love her so much! 


 I love this pic!  Like father, like son. 

We had my parents over for dinner to celebrate my Mom's birthday.  We made cashew chicken.. thanks Martha Stewart.  

We want to maximize our use of his Christmas pjs so he's still wearing them.  That's one CUTE reindeer!  Also, this is his favorite sleeping position.  He always rolls onto his stomach.  I can't blame him, it is really comfortable.

Happy 7 months!  Isaac is 19.5 lbs and 27.5 inches of pure boy... laughter, adventure, wiggles and squirms.  Baby boys are the BEST!!

 He is so happy! 

This is one thing that we've perfected over the last few months... the nebulizer.  It is so calming to Isaac, which we are really thankful for!  I thought this was such a sweet moment.

This boy loves his bath time and his ducky too!

He doesn't cry until it's time to come out of the bath, so we usually let him play and kick for a while.  


No comments: