1) Softsoap Sweet Honeysuckle and Orange Peel Body Wash - Such a beautiful scent... you'll love it! Seriously, try it out.
2) Being an aunt - The love that I have for the new addition to our family, our nephew Charlie, is overwhelming. Congratulations again Patrick and Jana! It's amazing to see the miracle of the pregnancy process and then to see a perfect little baby at its completion! Brett and I love Hannah and Charlie so much. It's an honor to be an aunt.
3) Cooking - loved the movie Julie and Julia! If anything, it made me want to jump in and put more energy toward learning to cook... maybe not to be a french cook...don't really have a desire for that, but yes I have a desire for cooking in general! Tonight we had apple glazed pork tenderloin stuffed with crushed walnuts and goat cheese...yum!!! I'll share the recipe soon.
4) Dove "Go Fresh - Energizing" deodorant that smells like grapefruit and lemongrass. Who knew that would be a good combination?!? but it is. Check it out!
5) Pulling out jeans... yes it's about that time. There's just something comforting about jeans. Maybe it's that they never argue with you but promise to fit you well (unless you've changed since last year for the better or worse, in that case, just skip to #6...oh, and I know how you feel in both scenarios) and it's a sign of cool weather... low electricity bills, warm holiday meals.... and time with family.
6) So you think you can dance (dance, dance, dance)... season premiere tomorrow night....awesome dance moves that I could never hope to attempt unless I want to end up in the emergency room... point made.
7) Soon to be completed Fall 2009 music mix by Brett. It promises to be better than ever before! I always look forward to hearing his mixes...it's one of the highlights of every season.
8)Love. We just celebrated our 2 year anniversary! It's so exciting to share life with Brett... I love him now more than ever!
9)A salad spinner. A few weeks ago I purchased one of these during my grocery trip to Wal-Mart. I can't believe that we went for 2 years without it! It makes the whole "having lettuce that is actually clean and dry" possible. Who knew?
10)Traveling around the world. Ok, so maybe I should wait to say this until after we get back from our journey to Hong Kong, but I know we'll love it! That's right, we leave in a few weeks and are going to see Amanda and Nate.... oh, I can't wait!!!
Thanks for reading! More recipes, anniversary pics, and Brett just told me to expect another "Random Thoughts" post in the next few days....
With love,
Jessica
2 comments:
I love knowing what your into these days! I totally agree about the jeans...they are like old friends you didn't realize you missed so much! I love your perspective and insights. You make me smile.
Congrats on 2 years! They fly by, don't they?
Post a Comment