Over Thanksgiving we flew out to Kansas and had a WONDERFUL time with Brett's side of the family. Here is a picture of the beautiful Kansas view.
Brett spent time teaching our niece Hannah a few important things about life. By the time we left, she knew how to make a wonderful fish face and how to play the slaps game. I would call that a success!
Our nephew Charlie is a doll. He continues to grow and learn so quickly!
One fun thing about Kansas is that almost everyone has a nice porch with a classic porch swing. I love them! Brett and his dad enjoyed some relaxation outside at his grandparent's house.
Yes, I learned how to shoot a gun! The day after Thanksgiving, several of us spent time out in a corn field shooting at different targets. My gun was... well, I can't remember the name, but we will call it a baby gun. My target was a Swiss Miss can, and boy did I have a blast! Later, the guys pulled out the "not so baby" guns and they did their thing. It was a fun and new adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment