I bet most of you have given up on reading our blog... so you are in for a surprise today! We're catching up on highlights from the past few months. Enjoy!
On New Year's Eve we got together with a few of our friends that are couples to have a great night together. Lindsay made a wonderful meal of pecan crusted salmon, collard greens, and mashed potatoes. It was so yummy! We had a great time hanging out with everyone. (in picture below left to right: Lindsay, Kate, Cara, and me)
Later that night we surprised Brett with a birthday cake! Brett is such a wonderful man and I am so glad that we are married!
We had the great honor of going to Raleigh to meet a the new addition to the Stokes family... Lucy. Before I show you the precious baby girl... let me show you a few pictures of her adorable nursery.
I especially love these tissue decorations.
Brett and Jessica with Lucy... she was only a couple of days old
Cooper, the proud "big brother" is adjusting well to having Lucy at home.
We are so proud of Drew and Kelley! They are such great parents for Lucy! It was wonderful to see them and celebrate this new chapter in their lives.
(Pete and Cara; Drew, Kelley, and Lucy; Brett and Jessica)
1 comment:
Post a Comment