Lately I've gotten hooked on a wonderful cookbook recommended by my sister. She first exposed me to this treasure when Brett and I traveled to Hong Kong right after Finley was born. I fell in love with it. It combines my favorite things... great food, uniquely combined ingredients and quick recipes! The book is GREAT FOOD FAST by Martha Stewart.
Here are a few of the recipes that we've had in the last 2 weeks. This one was probably my favorite. Chicken Chilaquiles! Feta cheese totally makes it.
This tasty meal was like a hug for my stomach. Super easy with only a few ingredients, but really good. So comforting at the end of a long day! Linguine with Sausage and Peppers
This last meal was light and refreshing, while filled with wonderful flavor. Buttermilk Baked Chicken with Carrot Cumin Slaw
More posts to come... that will involve some exciting things! (teaser alert!)



No comments:
Post a Comment