It's been a while since we blogged, so this will be short on comments but will bring you up to speed with Isaac and how quickly he is growing.
He loves the jumperoo! He's grown another inch so it fits him perfectly!
Hospice of Randolph's annual Auction & BBQ
Best Buds
He is so alert and he loves being on his stomach... to play and to sleep.
This was Isaac's first time sitting upright while eating. A messy success!
He found his toes and loves grabbing them all the time, especially while eating or drinking a bottle.
Ahhh... attempting to take monthly photos, that's a fun (and funny) adventure! I couldn't help but include the best pic... followed by the saddest pic.
Oh... so pitiful! Despite how this looks, I promise that we don't torture our child with unnecessary photo shoots.









2 comments:
Thanks, Jes! I never get tired of looking at this cute boy!
Yay, new photos! His hair is really getting long!
Post a Comment