Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bring your "A" game!

At work, one of my jobs is to help come up with our ad concepts. One project we have focused a lot of our attention on this Summer has been our sponosorship of the Appalachian State University football season. I thought I would post one piece of this project: our field signage for the stadium.

The "Bring your 'A' game" slogan was my concept and I helped significantly with the layout/design of this piece and the corresponding print ads. I also helped to write our radio ads for this campaign. This was a really neat experience for me as this was a project that I was very "hands on", and I was really pleased with the way everything came together.

3 comments:

Desiree said...

This looks incredible! I definately think it will be eye catching. Great way to involve the school in the ad; very effective! Thanks for taking the time so share a bit of your everday lives.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

You guys are both doing amazing jobs of blogging better! I love reading about things that Jessica and I don't always talk about :)

Love you!

Amanda said...

awesome job!!