For this picture, the camera was balanced on David and Des's side mirror on their Envoy. It turned out great... other than the fact that part of Brett's face is missing. So I added the pic below so that you can see how handsome he is...especially when he is laughing!
One of the things that I really love about Brett is his love for children. He lights up around them!
Yes, we took Cali with us to see the family. Brett and I were so glad that we could bring her because it can be difficult and expensive to have her boarded, especially for short trips. How did she do around the baby? Just look below to see! We were all pleased. Hershey, Cali, and Hannah all did very well together... as long as Cali had burned some energy running frantically in the back yard before coming inside.

One of the main blessings in life is the gift of family. Each time that we spend time with my family or with Brett's family - we cherish the memories! We love all of you!!!
Sorry Hannah, you're not big enough to wear Grandma Jan's shoes... but you are really adorable!
Both of us enjoy giving gifts to others. This was just such an occasion - I mean it is really fun to go into a Carter's store and pick out cute outfits (on sale, of course - we are bargain people). A birthday is a PERFECT excuse to do so!

3 comments:
I love how Cali is like 3 times Hannah's size in the photo! :)
It was a great time! Thanks for coming!
So so happy that life is so good to you both! How are you these days?
Post a Comment